- Metabones Canon EF to E-mount T Ver.IV Adapter
The Metabones Canon EF to E-mount Ver.IV Adapter from Metabones attaches a Canon EF lens to a Sony NEX camera. It is referred to as a "Smart Adapter" because it retains electronic communication between the camera and lens and therefore provides automatic aperture control, EXIF data, image stabilization and autofocus. The adapter is powered by the camera body, so no external power source is required. The Mark IV provides the same functions as the Mark III but provides optimized performance and an improved internal structure. *The inner hole is painted with flocking material coating. This can further reduce the internal reflection.
- Electronic aperture, EXIF, image stabilization, autofocus
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required
- Wide open button (opposite of depth-of-field preview function) makes manual focusing easy
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.