- Metabones Canon EF Lens to BMCC T Speed Booster 0.64x
Canon EF to BMCC mount T Speed BoosterTM adapters designed exclusively for the Blackmagic 2.5k Cinema Camera (BMCC). Note that the new Speed Boosters will only attach to Blackmagic cameras equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras.
The new 0.64x Speed Booster reduces the full-frame crop factor of the BMCC from 2.39x to 1.53x, thus effectively transforming it into a Super-35 format cine camera. In addition, the speed of any attached lens is increased by 11/3 stops, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80.
- Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80)
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.64x wider.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent granted).
- When using with "passive" (without electronic control pin) MFT camcorders/cameras, such as BMCC 2.5K MFT and Digital Bolex D16 MFT, the Speed Booster must be powered by external power source via Micro-USB socket. Input Voltage is 5V DC. (Battery is NOT included in the box).
- When using with "active" (with electronic control pin) MFT camcordrs/cameras, such as BMPCC MFT, the Speed Booster can be powered by camera body. no external power source required.
- Build-in electonics to control lens aperture.
- The Lens aperture is set by the dial button on the adapter.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.