- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Canon E-77 II Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon EW-83K Lens Hood for Canon 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Canon Lens Case LP1319
Blending a favored wide-angle focal length with a bright maximum aperture, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is a Canon L-series lens characterized by a robust physical construction and sophisticated optical design. Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions. Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical and Two UD Elements
- Sub Wavelength Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Floating Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.