- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens
- Olympus BLS-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1175mAh)
- Olympus F-5AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
Sleek but well-spec'd, the silver OM-D E-M10 Mark IV meshes many of Olympus's flagship features and technologies with the compact and highly portable E-M10 design. Incorporating the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M10 Mark IV is characterized by its UHD 4K video recording capabilities, fast 8.7 fps continuous shooting rate, and wide ISO 200-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also employs a 121-point contrast-detection AF system, which uses subject detection algorithms from the E-M1-series, for fast, accurate, and intelligent focusing performance. Additionally, 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization is also featured, which compensates for approximately 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
In regard to the physical design, the E-M10 Mark IV is an impressively svelte camera but still sports a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting design for working from high, low, and front-facing angles. For eye-level viewing, there is a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Also, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permit connecting the camera to a smartphone or tablet for direct wireless sharing of images or for remote camera from the mobile device.
- 20.3MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot 0.67x-Magnification OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot 180° Tilt Touchscreen
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 121-Point Contrast-Detection AF
- 8.7 fps Shooting, ISO 200-25600
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.