- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX9 Body
The Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 is a rangefinder-style Micro Four Thirds camera whose most recognizable feature is its tilting electronic viewfinder. The GX9 provides a healthy serving of new features and performance improvements over its predecessor, the GX8.
The most notable changes include the removal of the low-pass filter on the GX9's 20MP sensor, 5-axis in-body image stabilization (up from 4-axis), slightly faster burst shooting and Bluetooth connectivity. The shutter unit has also been redesigned, with Panasonic claiming a 90% reduction in 'shutter shock' compared to the GX8. There's also a built-in flash - something the GX8 lacked - as well as some tweaks to image processing.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low-pass filter
- 'Dual IS' 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- Depth from Defocus contrast-detect AF
- Tilting 2.76M-dot electronic viewfinder
- 3" 1.24M-dot touchscreen display
- 6 fps burst shooting with continuous AF
- 4K UHD video capture at 30p
- Built-in flash
- Redesigned shutter mechanism with electromagnetic drive
- New L. Monochrome D and Grain Effect color modes
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.