- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS
- Front and rear lens caps
Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance. The maximum F4.0 aperture is available throughout the 2.4x zoom range from the lens' ultra-wide 15mm focal length to its longest at 36mm. With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light is boosted. It offers high-speed AF thanks to an enhanced inner focusing system, and the use of a stepping motor and lightweight internal lenses has ensured that the XF10-24mm is very quiet to use. Its minimum working distance of 28cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
- 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- (35mm format equivalent) f=10 - 24mm (15 - 36mm)
- Max. aperture F4
- Min. aperture F22
- Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size : 1/3EV (16 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 0.5m - ? Macro 24cm - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.16x (Telephoto)
- Filter size: 72mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.