- Fujifilm Fujinon XF 50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Front and rear lens caps
The high-performance, weather-resistant FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR telephoto zoom lens offers the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm to 213mm, and a maximum aperture of F2.8. Its weather resistant and dust-resistant finish works in temperatures as low as -10?C. Thanks to a high-performance gyro sensor and unique image stabilization, hand-held shots are possible in a wide range of conditions. The world?s first Triple Linear Motor allows shooting with high-speed, quiet autofocusing. Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology ensures this high-performance telephoto zoom lens delivers sharp, clear results. Constructed of 23 glass elements in 16 groups, including 5 ED lens elements and a Super ED lens element, chromatic aberrations have been substantially reduced. Its advanced performance makes this lens a perfect choice for portraits or snapshots and to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography.
- Optical design for first-class telephoto zoom image quality
- High-speed, quiet autofocus thanks to the world's first Triple Linear Motor
- Weather resistant, dust-resistant and -10?C low-temperature operation
- 23 elements in 16 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Max. aperture F2.8
- Min. aperture F22
- Number of blades : 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: Normal 1m - ? (whole zoom position) Macro 1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Max. magnification: 0.12x (Telephoto)
- Filter size: 72mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.