- Fujifilm XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
- FLCP-62II 62mm Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch and Wrapping Cloth
Designed for close-up shooting, the XF 80mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro from Fujifilm is a 120mm equivalent telephoto prime for X-mount mirrorless cameras. The long focal length coupled with the f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to isolating subject matter, especially when paired with the short 9.8" minimum focusing distance and 1:1 life-size magnification for macro shooting. A Floating Focus System benefits close-up work by using two distinct focusing groups in order to maintain image quality throughout the focus range, and a linear motor ensures quick, quiet autofocus performance. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system complements making sharp imagery by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- One Super ED Element, Three ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Floating Focus System
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.