- Angle of view (diagonal, horizontal, vertical) For 35 mm (24 x 36 mm) : 27°, 22,6°, 15,2°
- Number of lenses/groups: 5 / 4
- Focusing range: 1,0 m to endless
- Bayonet: Leica M quick-change bayonet with 6 bit lens identification bar code for digital M models
- Dimensions: approx. 66.5 mm(L) x 55 mm(D)
- Weight: approx. 360g
The Leica Summarit-M 90 mm f/2.5 is a versatile telephoto lens
that rounds off the new lens speed class of Summarit-M lenses. Despite being
much more handy and lighter than the comparable 90 mm Summicron lens, it offers
outstanding optical and mechanical quality.
The 90 mm telephoto lens is a perfect demonstration of how Leica's Summarit-M
class is setting new standards in spherical lens design. A Leica M camera with a
Leica Summarit-M 90 mm f/2.5 fitted is an extremely compact and handy unit.
Compared to other 90 mm focal length lenses, there is hardly any intrusion into
the viewfinder image.
- Leica 90mm Summarit-M f/2.5 Lens (11646)
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Soft Case
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.